Discrimination is Against the Law
Shreveport Oral Surgery complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Shreveport Oral Surgery does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Shreveport Oral Surgery:
• Provides aids and services at no charge to help patients with disabilities communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreter
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, or accessible electronic formats)
• Provides language translation services at no charge to patients whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified foreign language interpreter
○ Information written in other languages
If you require these services or any other accommodations, please notify Geri, Debra, or Jill at Walter J. James, DDS, MD, APC Phone Number 318-865-0249 at least three (3) business days prior to your appointment.
If you believe that Shreveport Oral Surgery has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, please let us know your concerns so that we may better serve you. You can also file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Do You Have Missing Teeth or Serious Pain in Your Teeth or Jaw?
Call Us Now to Reclaim a Pain-Free, Confident Smile!